Skip to main content
The Student Information System (SIS) is available to all.
- Update your Personal Email Address(es).
- For instructors, view your class lists, find email for individual students or the entire class, enter grades, etc.
- For advisors, view pertinent data about the students you are advising.
- Access Degree Audit.
Logging in with EasyLogon Credentials
When logging in using your EasyLogin Username and Password, use the SIS link at http://sis.ccsnh.edu.
Username = EasyLogin Username
Password = EasyLogin Password
How do I get to SIS - the Student Information System
The direct link to SIS is http://sis.ccsnh.edu
The main route to get to your SIS account without bookmarking the specific URL is to use the Quick Links dropdown menu above, which is found on any page of the MCC website.
Look for Student Info. System (SIS)
Forgot your SIS Password? It's your EasyLogin Password!
Forgot Your EasyLogin Password?
Go to the EasyLogin Portal at https://passwordstu.ccsnh.edu/showLogin.cc and click on the Reset Password link.
- Provide your EasyLogin Username and Domain = Students.
- Identify confirmation method - Security Questions or Email Verification. - whichever you setup when you first claimed your EasyLogin account.
- Complete the steps and setup a new password.
If unsuccessful, then please contact the MCC Helpdesk by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone - (603) 206-8080 to request assistance.
Copyright © Manchester Community College | 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH
Phone: (603) 206-8150