Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Student Information System (SIS) is available to all.
- Update your Personal Email Address(es).
- For instructors, view your class lists, find email for individual students or the entire class, enter grades, etc.
- For advisors, view pertinent data about the students you are advising.
- Access Degree Audit.
Logging in with EasyLogon Credentials
When logging in using your EasyLogin Username and Password, use the SIS link at http://sis.ccsnh.edu.
Username = EasyLogin Username
Password = EasyLogin Password
How do I get to SIS - the Student Information System
The direct link to SIS is http://sis.ccsnh.edu
The main route to get to your SIS account without bookmarking the specific URL is to use the Quick Links dropdown menu above, which is found on any page of the MCC website.
Look for Student Info. System (SIS)
Forgot your SIS Password? It's your EasyLogin Password.
Have you completed the OKTA Authentication process?
If so, then click on the Need Help Signing In? link located just below the Sign In Button.
Then click on the Forgot Password? link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
If you haven't completed the OKTA Authentication process or you bypassed this process, then go to the EasyLogin Portal at https://password.ccsnh.edu and click on the Reset Password link.
- Provide your EasyLogin Username and Domain = SYSTEM.
- Answer the Security Questions. (Sending a code to your personal email address will be coming soon!)
- Complete the steps and setup a new password
Copyright © Manchester Community College | 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH
Phone: (603) 206-8150