Skip to Main Content
View your class schedule, student account and financial aid information,final grades, transfer credits, and degree audit.
View & Update your personal email address and setup payment plans or make online payments in the SIS.
Logging in with EasyLogon Credentials
When logging in using your EasyLogin Username and Password, use the SIS link at http://sis.ccsnh.edu.
Username = EasyLogin Username
Password = EasyLogin Password
How do I get to SIS - the Student Information System
The direct link to SIS is http://sis.ccsnh.edu
The main route to get to your SIS account without bookmarking the specific URL is to use the Quick Links dropdown menu above, which is found on any page of the MCC website.
Look for Student Info. System (SIS)
Forgot your SIS Password? It's your EasyLogin password!
Have you completed the OKTA Authentication process?
Mouse over QuickLinks and click on the MCC Apps Portal Link.
Scroll down to below the blue Sign In button and click on the link - Need Help Signing In?
Follow the prompts to reset your password.
If that doesn't work then
- Go to the MCC website, (https://www.mccnh.edu/).
- Mouse over QuickLinks and click on the IT Helpdesk Link.
- Click on the EASY Button
- Provide your EasyLogin username and click on Continue.
- Identify which personal email address you wish to have your verification code sent to.
- Access that personal email account, find the verification code and enter it on the EasyLogin password reset screen.
- If you don't receive the email within a minute, make sure to check your spam and trash folders for emails ending in @ccsnh.edu.
- Complete the steps and setup a new password.
If unsuccessful, then please contact the MCC Helpdesk by email - email@example.com by phone - (603) 206-8080 to request assistance.
Copyright © Manchester Community College | 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH
Phone: (603) 206-8150