Skip to main content
Manchester Community College provides each student and employee with a college email address. Email addresses are generated within 24 hours of your very first course registration, your acceptance into a program at MCC or upon hire.
Your email account is the official means of all electronic communication between you and the college.
Check your email regularly.
Be wary of email scams asking you to revalidate your mailbox or telling you that your quota has been exceeded. MCC or CCSNH would never send this type of message and we would never ask you to go to a web site to revalidate your account. To protect your private information in your email, DO NOT REPLY OR PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION to this type of scam.
What's my email address and password?
- Your email address is your EasyLogin username followed by @students.ccsnh.edu
- Your email password is your EasyLogin password
Still Having Trouble?
If you have any problems accessing your email, submit an IT Helpdesk ticket, call the Helpdesk at (603) 206-8080 or visit the IT Helpdesk in Library.
Spam Filtering & Quarantined Emails
CCSNH uses the Barracuda Email Security Gateway for MCC's email security gateway and it manages and filters all inbound and outbound email traffic to protect MCC students, faculty & staff from email-borne threats and data leaks.
On occasion, your may find an email or group of emails that have been quarantined which you want to "unquarantine" .
Following is some basic documentation and steps to take.
Accessing Email On Mobile Devices
Email is also accessible via most mobile devices. Below is a quick tutorial for setting up your student email on an iOS or Android device.
- Download and launch the official Microsoft Outlook App from the or the Google Play Store.
- Select the "Add an Account" option.
- Press the "Office 365" button.
- Enter your @students.ccsnh.edu email address.
- When you go to enter your EasyLogin password, you will be redirected to the CCSNH central login screen.
- Enter your EasyLogin password.
- You will then be redirected back to the Outlook App with your account added in.
- For additional support, visit Microsoft's FAQs about Outlook for iOS and Android.
EVERYONE at MCC has OneDrive storage for use both on & off campus. Check out the document below for details on how to log onto your OneDrive and tips for using it.
- Information & data stored within OneDrive and the sharing of this data must comply with CCSNH System Policy 562.06 Information Security Policy.
- CCSNH is unable to restore files accidentally deleted from the OneDrive. Instead, all users have the ability to restore deleted files from their OneDrive Recycle Bin for 30 days. After the 30 days, are gone and not restorable.
All MCC students & employees have access to and can choose to install free copies of the Office 365 products. Follow the instructions below to access or install a copy of Office 365 Apps on your personal computer using your MCC Email Account.
- Everyone can login into their MCC email account using their EasyLogin username and password.
- From the Inbox, click on the Application Launcher Icon at the top left side of the screen.
3. Click on Office 365.
4. Click on the Install Office Apps to install Office 365 on your personal computer or you can access any of the applications available via your web browser by clicking on the application icon
Copyright © Manchester Community College | 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH
Phone: (603) 206-8150