Skip to Main Content
Anatomy Models in the MCC Library
The Library offers students access to a variety of anatomy models.
- Models must be used in the Learning Commons only.
- Models are located to the right of the Library Services Desk.
- Students can borrow and return models without asking a Librarian.
- Models include a labeled key. Ask a Librarian if you are unable to locate the key.
Please return models assembled, clean, and without missing parts.
- animal cell
- circulatory system
- endocrine system
- human motor neuron
- lungs with heart, diaphram, and larynx
- "Maroon Man" - muscles, organs, male and female reproductive parts
- muscle man
- muscles - leg and arm
- right kidney, nephron, and corpsucle of kidney
- skeleton - dissembled parts in box
- skeleton - 35-inch functional scale, hanging
Our newest model is of an animal cell.
Copyright © Manchester Community College | 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH
Phone: (603) 206-8150