Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Anatomy Models in the MCC Library
The Library offers students access to a variety of anatomy models.
- Models must be used in the Learning Commons only.
- Models are located to the right of the Library Services Desk.
- Students can borrow and return models without asking a Librarian.
- Models include a labeled key. Ask a Librarian if you are unable to locate the key.
Please return models assembled, clean, and without missing parts.
- animal cell
- circulatory system
- endocrine system
- human motor neuron
- lungs with heart, diaphram, and larynx
- "Maroon Man" - muscles, organs, male and female reproductive parts
- muscle man
- muscles - leg and arm
- right kidney, nephron, and corpsucle of kidney
- skeleton - dissembled parts in box
- skeleton - 35-inch functional scale, hanging
Our newest model is of an animal cell.
Copyright © Manchester Community College | 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH
Phone: (603) 206-8150