Skip to main content
When prompted, please use your EasyLogin to log in to MCC Library e-resources. It is the same one you use for Canvas, SIS, your college email and printing from college computers. If you have trouble logging in, please see these suggestions.
Are You Having Trouble Logging In?
If your EasyLogin is not working for Canvas, SIS, and your college email or you do not remember your password:
- Change your password yourself by clicking on the Change your password link in the Student Online Services section of the Current Student Resources webpage and then click on Reset Password; supply your EasyLogin Username and answer your security questions.
- Or if you are not successful, call the Helpdesk at (603) 206-8080 or open a help desk ticket by visiting the IT Help page.
If your EasyLogin works for Canvas, SIS and your college email and you are only having a problem accessing library resources:
- Try clearing your "cache" in your browser (ctrl-shift-del on windows -- command-shift-del on mac) OR try a different browser
- If those commands don't work look for instruction at https://clear-my-cache.com
- Pro tip: you might have to close the browser after you clear your cache and reopen)
- This can sometimes help with Canvas access errors, too
- If you take classes at more than one NH community college, try using a different browser for each library
- Try waiting a few minutes and trying again.
- If that doesn't help, please contact the library in any of the ways listed on this page.
- Please take a screen shot or photo of the error you are getting to help identify the problem.
- Also let us know if you're registered for classes at any other NH community college
- You can also chat with a librarian 24/7 and we'll do our best to send you PDFs of articles if you are on a tight deadline. Click the Chat With Us button on this page.
Copyright © Manchester Community College | 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH
Phone: (603) 206-8150