Skip to main content
Books from Other Libraries
Search in WorldCat to find books or dvds in other libraries. Complete the online Interlibrary Loan Form and we'll request the materials and contact you when they arrive at MCC.Leave up to 2 weeks for these materials to arrive.
Order an Article through Interlibrary Loan
Ordering articles from libraries within CCSNH and beyond is FREE and EASY! But, it could take up to 5 days.
To order articles that MCC Library does not own, fill out the Interlibrary Loan Form. We'll contact you when the article is available.
Who may submit ILL requests?
- Current MCCNH students, faculty, and staff are eligible to request materials through ILL.
How long will it take for materials to arrive from other libraries?
- Short answer: Anywhere between 2 days and 2 weeks.
- Long answer: It really depends on where we obtain the materials and how they are sent to us. Articles that can be emailed or faxed to us on your behalf will take less time than materials (e.g. books, and DVDs) that are sent through the U.S. mail.
- On rare occasions we may not be able to obtain materials requested. But we will make every attempt to obtain exact or comparable materials.
How much does it cost?
- NOTHING! There are few things in life that are free, but this is one of them! Take advantage of it. There is no limit to the number of items that you request.
Copyright © Manchester Community College | 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH
Phone: (603) 206-8150