Skip to main content
Media & Instructional Equipment
The Library offers various media and instructional equipment for faculty/staff and student use, including:
- - calculators
- - wireless presenter (with usb)
- - laptops
- - laptop cart with 15 laptops
- - media carts (laptop & LCD projector)
- - microphones (wired & wireless) and stands
- - white board easels
- - overhead projectors
- - stereo system
- - opaque presentation system
- - portable projection screens
- - TV carts with VCR/DVD
There is no need to reserve individual Library laptops. Borrow these at the Library Services Desk for in-Library use.
To request other equipment, either:
Please contact the Library by email or stop by the Library Services Desk.
Please request equipment at least 24 hours prior to the day/time needed. The Library staff will confirm your reservation.
- Pick up and return equipment at the Library Services Desk. Borrowers must present a college ID.
- Contact staff to make arrangements for equipment pick-up and return when the Library is closed.
- For assistance in setting up equipment, contact the MCC IT Helpdesk online, at the MCC Library Services Desk or at (603) 206-8080.
- Equipment is the borrower’s responsibility. Please report equipment problems to the Library Services Desk right away.
Copyright © Manchester Community College | 1066 Front Street, Manchester, NH
Phone: (603) 206-8150